Friday, February 27, 2009

2/27/09

Sometimes I worry about the creativity of our citizens. It seems that often times people only relate to things they are familiar with. I believe that the different approaches to life we take give us the most exciting adventures. Last night I watched the results show of American Idol. The commonality of the 3 winners seemed to be their similarities, rather than differences. Why is it that we can always fecognize Elton John, Aretha Franklin, Barbra Streisand, and Frank Sinatra without even being familiar with the song? Perhaps it is because they have a different sound. Think abbout it.

1 comments:

Alison said...

Ms. Trombley??? Could this really be you?? If it truly is I have been under some false information, and would love to get in contact with you. I'm not entirely sure how to work this blog spot, but another student of yours and I have come across this and we are dying to know if it is truly truly you!!!

-Alison Creeden